A Proprioceptive Writing Immersion
Santa Cruz, CA, June 11 – 16
Underneath the surface of our minds, there is a rich, wise, blissful, and creative world waiting to be explored. This workshop teaches you how to unlock the power of this part of your mind through a unique practice of writing.
Join Linda Trichter Metcalf, founder of Proprioceptive Writing and author of Writing the Mind Alive, The Proprioceptive Method for Finding Your Authentic Voice, and learn to using writing as tool to:
- Focus awareness, dissolve inhibitions, and build self-trust
- Unburden your mind and resolve emotional conflicts
- Connect deeply with your spiritual self
- Write and speak with strength and clarity
- Awaken your senses and emotions
- Liberate your creative energies
Through Proprioceptive Writing you can quiet your mind, focus your thought, clarify your feelings, and ignite your imagination. If you feel cut off from creative expression, or if you have trouble knowing and expressing what you think and how you feel, Proprioceptive Writing can help you hear and express your most authentic voice.
Read more about PW Immersions Here
Find more about the retreat center Here
Register with 1440 Multiversity Here